Failure to follow these instructions can result in serious injury.
Only participants of compatible ages and sizes shall play in the Unit at the same time. The maximum number of participants of each group that should play in the Unit at one time shall be as follows:
1. Adult set-up and dismantling are required. This will be provided by Daddies Playtime.
2. Adult supervision is required at all times while unit is in use.
3. Ages and sizes of children playing inside unit at the same time should be comparable.
4. Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities,
pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, or bouncing are not permitted inside unit.
5. Unit must be fully inflated before anyone is allowed inside. Unit must remain inflated until everyone is out.
6. Keep unit a safe distance from water, fire, walls, and other obstructions.
7. Shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects must be removed prior to entering unit.
8. While unit is in use, outdoors; check stakes regularly to make sure they remain securely in the ground.
9. Keep Children away from blower.
10. To prevent choking, no one may enter unit while eating, or drinking.
11. No pushing, shoving, or tossing allowed.
12. No bouncing against walls, near the entrance, or on slide area (if applicable).
13. Climbing or hanging on the walls, or netting is not allowed inside or outside unit.
14. Unit should not be used outside if raining, lighting or if winds exceed 25MPH.
15. If unit begins to deflate while in use, remove everyone from unit, and check for
disconnection of power cord or power outage.
16. Product should be regularly checked for potentially unsafe conditions; damaged
electrical cords, plug, housing or parts. If damage is found, unit should not be used until properly repaired.
17. Do not drag unit on concrete or any other rough surfaces.
18. In case of serious injury call 911.